About GOX Global
GOX enables organisations to deliver transformation with confidence.
The GOX project delivery team provides the CIO a powerful strategic weapon – flexible and scalable project management, change management and business analysis services. GOX’s outsourcing advisors and global delivery network provide access to highly skilled, lower-cost technical talent. We provide all of the tools and skills necessary for IT departments to reduce costs, operate more efficiently, and deliver successfully.
The leadership team of GOX, share experiences as IT, business and quality leaders at leading consultancies and businesses, such as GE Capital, Disney, Barclays, PWC and Accenture. The company formed in 2006 to address a need echoed by so many IT and Change Leaders – a competitively priced “go to” company to help reduce spend, manage change, or deliver challenging programmes when the answer isn’t available in-house.
Our values define who we are:
- We do what is best for the customer and the team with INTEGRITY…..
- We relentlessly pursue new ways to quickly achieve lasting VALUE for our customers
- ACCOUNTABLE for our work……. we take responsibility for decisions, actions and results
- OPEN & COMMITTED….we communicate in an open, candid, consistent manner and stay focused on business priorities
- We play as a TEAM, help each other win and take pride in each other’s success
- We have FUN along the journey
GOX can get you more value from technology spend.
Some of the ways we can help you:
Get in touch now and find out exactly what GOX can do for you:
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9JQ