Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma
Our approach to Lean and Six Sigma is based on common sense which unfortunately in today’s world is not very common…….. The challenge is that the methodology was developed to improve manufacturing efficiency and quality, but in the past two decades Lean Six Sigma is now being widely adopted by banks, insurers, retailers, and other services industry with mixed results. Lean Six Sigma is a blend of two concepts: lean which is aimed at reducing the 7 wastes, and Six Sigma, which helps companies reduce errors through analysing data and making process improvements. Together they can help companies reap the benefits of faster processes with lower cost and higher quality, however we often see it being adopted incorrectly and as a result it becomes a road-block to success. Our team of experts have learned from past mistakes and we are continuously improving our simplified Lean Six Sigma framework.
Our Lean Six Sigma projects are successful because:
The project process is always guided by the end goal “Improving customer experience”
- They strongly balance the technical tools with the people skills required to successfully deliver change
- Unless there is a clear business benefit, there will be no project
- Simplicity of approach – just enough / just in time structure, tools & methodology
We recommend the following approach:
- Benchmark comparable & competitive processes and develop a consensus measure of project success
- GOX Black Belt leads from a programme management & advisory perspective
- Client project managers get trained and execute the project
- Initial ‘high level’ bootcamp for entire project team, followed by just-in-time training on specific tools and methodologies during the programme
To discuss what GOX might bring to your organisation in terms of process improvement and reduction in waste please contact us today.
GOX can get you more value from technology spend.
Some of the ways we can help you:
Get in touch now and find out exactly what GOX can do for you:
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9JQ