Example skill sets
IT Project Manager - Scrum Master
- A Professional with 14+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Data Integration and 9+ years of experience in Agile Project / Programme Management Governance & Delivery.
- Excellent experience in management of projects in accordance with SDLC, DSDM, PRINCE II, RUP, SCRUM, XP, KANBAN, and Agile methodologies.
- Certified Scrum professional & coach with extensive experience as a Scrum Master. Thorough understanding of the full Agile Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent understanding of SOA, Client Server, Databases and E-commerce Architecture including B2C, B2B and Integration Technology.
- Excellent result oriented global team leading experience (in-house & offshore) and good experience in managing 3rd Party vendors.
- Excellent experience of delivering ecommerce, product development, bespoke application development, business focused and infrastructure projects within technically complex environments.
Senior Test Analyst
- Broad understanding of operational technical requirements and procedures at all levels of business including evaluating, analysing, tracking and communicating data
- Excellent skills and experience in various testing phases i.e. System Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing and UAT
- Thorough understanding of software testing methodologies in Manual and Automated TestingStrong commercial experience in Manual Testing and QA
- Good knowledge in Automated Testing i.e. QTP and Selenium
- Knowledge of non functional or Operational Acceptance Testing
- Commercial experience in Test/Defect Management and Test lifecycle
- Test Management and team lead experience of managing on shore and off shore teams
- Strong working knowledge of Software Design/Development in .NET or Java
- Working knowledge of project development methodologies like Agile and SDLC
- Good database skills in Excel, Access, SQL, Oracle, Data warehousing and ETL
- Effective Communication skills
- ISEB qualified
Experienced Programme Delivery Lead
- Programme delivery lead for complex, large scale SAP transformation programmes
- Strong track record of implementing senior governance and steerco strategies
- Procurement and process subject matter expert, lean and six sigma black belt
- Target operating model design, Value delivery and benefits management specialist
- Proven ability to develop and maintain C- level relationships
- Strong delivery and exceptional people management skills
We took the strategic decision to completely transform our technology and delivery systems to enable future growth. However, our company had never outsourced, off-shored, or started a project of this magnitude. GOX enabled us to source a delivery partner at less than 50% of our anticipated cost. They helped us plan, manage risk and successfully govern the project from inception to delivery. We leverarged their project management delivery capability for a 15 month successful implementation.
Due to changing regulatory requirements, we faced an unprecedented number of mission critical projects in 2012. GOX enabled us to meet these challenges by providing impressive project managers, business analysts and technical staff. GOX team have become integral to our operation, enabling us to successfully deliver on our commitments throughout 2013.
GOX can get you more value from technology spend.
Some of the ways we can help you:
Get in touch now and find out exactly what GOX can do for you:
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9JQ