Flexible Assured Resourcing
Flexible Assured Resourcing (FAR) enables you to confidently flex management and technical resourcing to deliver IT projects and programmes. Typically, organisations looking to manage varying capacity requirements either:
1. Work with established integrators to augment their internal staff – often at very high price points, and with limited flexibility and control.
2. Manage the process themselves using contractors and employees.
A FAR Better Way
GOX has developed Lean management and governance processes to match the level of service provided by an established integrator, while offering the flexibility, control and pricing commensurate with recruitment. Here is a snapshot of why Flexible Assured Resourcing is the optimal delivery service in the market:
- Administrative Ease – We provide highly capable, organisationally-ready resources who can hit the ground running from day one, and from that point on, we take care of all the administrative and logistical requirements.
- Flexibility – Our operational processes are “best practices”, but they are not “must practices”. We will tailor our recruitment, onboarding and management processes to fit your organisation, and our ever-leaner practices provide the speed and flexibility to provide resources exactly when you need them.
- Performance Management of Resources – We not only monitor and manage the performance, we provide technical and soft support to bring the very best out of every team member.
- Resource Readiness – We provide tailored organisational readiness training prior to the start of any resource, and where applicable, existing team members and leaders will continue to facilitate a rapid transition into your company.
- Capacity Management & Forecasting – In order to ensure that we can provide the very best people at the right time, we will work with you to forecast capacity requirements, and manage these changes for you.
- Quality of Resources – We leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing the most capable staff. We “anchor” engagements with senior GOX managers and associates, and we also maintain a global partner network with over 10 different suppliers.
- Value For Money – You will find our price point far lower than traditional consultancies, while providing a similar level of service. Further, our average associate has over 15 years of industry experience, meaning that we can often meet your demands with fewer, more qualified people.
GOX can get you more value from technology spend.
Some of the ways we can help you:
Get in touch now and find out exactly what GOX can do for you:
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London WC2H 9JQ